- Whistler Blackcomb to open designated uphill skiing routes on both mountains March 20, 2020
- Sunset and Vantage – March 17, 2020 March 17, 2020
- Joffre Lakes and Central Duffey Zissou zone – March 13 and 16, 2020 March 16, 2020
- Rogers Pass – January & February 2020 March 14, 2020
- Whistler and the Duffey this season – Jan 15 to March 14, 2020 March 14, 2020
- Fritschi Xenic Alpine Touring binding review March 10, 2020
- Sentry Lodge Ski Touring Jan 2020 – Part 2 January 29, 2020
- Kicking Horse lift-accessed backcountry – A Golden road trip part 2 January 25, 2020
- Sentry Lodge Ski Touring in January 2020 – Part 1 January 25, 2020
- Golden and Kicking Horse – A Golden road trip part 1 January 22, 2020
Category Archives: ski
We haven’t been to baker in FOREVER cause the border sucks. But since the storms have been trending south, and its been cold, but not arctic cold we decided to check it out! We stayed at Snowline Lodge, booked through … Continue reading
Nov Dec skiing on Whistler Blackcomb. >200cm of snow before Dec 1st! Lots of funky layers in the alpine this year. Continue reading
Some random shots from Lee and Me! Continue reading
Lee and Louise skiing in May in the Sea to Sky Corridor looking for corn! Continue reading
Lee and Max look for powder on the sea to sky highway in May. Continue reading
Last great day of the 2010/2011 season.
Saturday – Twin one with Linda, Stu, Lars, Tyler
Sunday – Matier with Linda, Stu and Tyler Continue reading
Linda Harrison joined us today for some coastal pow! Tyler, Stu, Lee on Decker main face and 19th hole. Continue reading
Day three of 2011 winter spring skiing!
Stu, Graham, Nigel, Tyler, Lee Continue reading
Day two of our three days of spring winter skiing!
Lars,Stu,Tyler,Nigel,lee Continue reading