What we’ve done lately
- Review: Cove Ti Hummer 29er Hardtail
- Save Montana Biking Trails – provide comments by Oct 9, 2018
- LIABILITY FOR COMMERCIAL TRAILS OPERATIONS IN B.C: (or ride at your own risk in B.C. bikeparks) – part 2
- LIABILITY FOR NON-COMMERCIAL TRAILWORK IN BRITISH COLUMBIA (and some parts of Canada)
- The Infinity Pools Traverse – Cassiope to Joffre Lakes
Category Archives: ski
We haven’t been to baker in FOREVER cause the border sucks. But since the storms have been trending south, and its been cold, but not arctic cold we decided to check it out! We stayed at Snowline Lodge, booked through … Continue reading
Nov Dec skiing on Whistler Blackcomb. >200cm of snow before Dec 1st! Lots of funky layers in the alpine this year. Continue reading
Lee and Louise skiing in May in the Sea to Sky Corridor looking for corn! Continue reading
Lee and Max look for powder on the sea to sky highway in May. Continue reading
Last great day of the 2010/2011 season.
Saturday – Twin one with Linda, Stu, Lars, Tyler
Sunday – Matier with Linda, Stu and Tyler Continue reading
Linda Harrison joined us today for some coastal pow! Tyler, Stu, Lee on Decker main face and 19th hole. Continue reading
Day three of 2011 winter spring skiing!
Stu, Graham, Nigel, Tyler, Lee Continue reading
Day two of our three days of spring winter skiing!
Lars,Stu,Tyler,Nigel,lee Continue reading
After much pining from Lee, the conditions are finally right for Slalok. Continue reading