What we’ve done lately
- Whistler Bike Park Opening Day (& valley trails) May 19, 2018
- Joffre – April Pow -April 22, 2018
- LIABILITY FOR COMMERCIAL TRAILS OPERATIONS IN B.C: (or ride at your own risk in B.C. bikeparks) – part 2
- LIABILITY FOR NON-COMMERCIAL TRAILWORK IN BRITISH COLUMBIA (and some parts of Canada)
- On glacier and serac routefinding March 19, 2018
Category Archives: ski
Alpine Touring Boots – The purchasing decision (2017 update) Introduction At the outset let me state that this is an impossibly large and mutable topic. Everyone’s feet are different. The universe of boots keeps changing. The weakest link in the … Continue reading
We haven’t been to baker in FOREVER cause the border sucks. But since the storms have been trending south, and its been cold, but not arctic cold we decided to check it out! We stayed at Snowline Lodge, booked through … Continue reading
Nov Dec skiing on Whistler Blackcomb. >200cm of snow before Dec 1st! Lots of funky layers in the alpine this year. Continue reading
Lee and Louise skiing in May in the Sea to Sky Corridor looking for corn! Continue reading
Lee and Max look for powder on the sea to sky highway in May. Continue reading
Last great day of the 2010/2011 season.
Saturday – Twin one with Linda, Stu, Lars, Tyler
Sunday – Matier with Linda, Stu and Tyler Continue reading
Linda Harrison joined us today for some coastal pow! Tyler, Stu, Lee on Decker main face and 19th hole. Continue reading
Day three of 2011 winter spring skiing!
Stu, Graham, Nigel, Tyler, Lee Continue reading
Day two of our three days of spring winter skiing!
Lars,Stu,Tyler,Nigel,lee Continue reading